IT'S NOT JUST A HOBBY


Sunday, September 17, 2023

Uzbekistan 2016 - Uzbek National Costumes


Technical Details:
Date of Issued: 30 December 2016
Sheetsize: 4
Design: E. Kanevets
Engraving: Aucun
Perforation: 14 x 13¾
Size Stamp: 37 mm x 52 mm
Size Sheet: 100 mm x 200 mm
Circulation: 8,000 Sheets
Printing: Offset Printing

1,900 UZS - Groom's Suit (Tashkent. Early 19th century)
2,100 UZS - Bride's Costume (Tashkent. Early 20th century)
2,500 UZS - Boy’s Costume for Circumcision (Tashkent. Early 19th century)
2,500 UZS - Costume of a Young Woman (Tashkent. 30-40s of the XX century)

The series is printed in the form of a postal block. The postal block consists of 4 postage stamps. The postage stamps depict national costumes of the 19th and 20th centuries of the city of Tashkent. A special place in museum exhibitions is given to the national costumes of various regions of our Republic.

JSC “Uzbekistan Pochtasi” was prepared, the Ministry for Development of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan put into circulation on December 30, 2016 a series of postage stamps “Uzbek National Costumes”. Postage stamps are multi-colored. The margins of the postal block depict a national ornament.

1 comment:

Pedro Santa Cruz said...

LOVELY BLOG🇺🇸♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♥️🇺🇸 Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It's hard to know how to get started. Trading on the Cryptocurrency market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto at some point not until saw a recommendation on Elon musk successfully success story and I got a proficient trader/broker Mr Bernie Doran , he gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I'm not here to converse much but to share my testimony; I have made total returns of 3.6BTC from an investment of just 0.6BTC. Thanks to Mr Bernie I'm really grateful,I have been able to make a great returns trading with his signals and strategies .I urge anyone interested in
INVESTMENT to take bold step in investing in the Cryptocurrency Market, you can reach him on WhatsApp : +1(424) 285-0682 or his Gmail : BERNIEDORANSIGNALS@GMAIL.COM, bitcoin is taking over the world, tell him I referred you
♥️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️