IT'S NOT JUST A HOBBY


Monday, November 24, 2008

Stamps Lover.....

I am Jefferson, the stamps lover from Jakarta, Indonesia.

Now, I am trying to make a blog about my stamps collection.
I am interest to collect all stamps.
But today i am focus my collection about Costumes, Dances, Culture, Uniform Military, Coat of Arms, Lighthouses, Butterflies, & Train stamps.

All of my stamps, i got from stamp dealer, my fren when walk at other countries and my swap partners from many countries.

Thanks for all swap partner :))

Welcome to other collector fren, if you want to support/ help me about my collection topic.
Please dont hesitate to contact me, if you have any comments or questions.
We can swap regarding our wantlist...

Hope you could be my long term partner for swap the stamps...


Brgds,
Jefferson
jefferson_sie@yahoo.com

No comments: